BOWLS CORNWALL COUNTY COACH
Bowls Cornwall is seeking to fill the position of County Coach at their Annual General Meeting in November 2012. Person occupying this position must hold the appropriate coaching qualifications.
The job description for this position is as set out below:-
1. Co-ordinate/manage bowls coaching within the County.
2. Manage the activities of the Cornwall Bowls Coachng Scheme and its members.
3. Liaise with other County Coaches, EBCS/BDA representatives and coaches from other sporting bodies as may be required.
4. Liaise and work with the County Co-Ordinator of the EBYDS.
5. Produce reports on coaching and other related activities to the appropriate Bowls Cornwall committee/board as may be requested from time to time and a summary of coaching activities carried out in the previous year for Bowls Cornwall’s AGM.
The County Coach will be a co-opted member onto the Bowls Cornwall Development Committee by virtue of the role they carry out in the County.
If you require any further information then please contact Brian Sweet, County Coach on 01208 872791.
Applications together with your CV to be sent to Mrs. Christine Hore, Administrator, Bowls Cornwall, 79 Fore Street, St. Stephen, St. Austell, PL26 7NS by the 1st September 2012.