BOWLS CORNWALL BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION
Trustees: Senior Vice-President, Administrator, Benevolent Association Treasurer
WHAT’S IT FOR?
- To provide a small gift to members who are sick or in hospital to show that they have not been forgotten (at present about £15). Club Official to contact Malcolm Wainwright, the Benevolent Association Treasurer for permission, tel. 01872 863924. If, as a Club Member, you know of anyone in your Club who you think could benefit, please contact your Club Secretary/Welfare Officer.
- To help those members or dependents who are in need, distress or hardship (letter to Christine Hore, Administrator or Malcolm Wainwright, Benevolent Association Treasurer with explanation of situation).
HOW IS THE MONEY RAISED?
- A levy of 10p on all Bowls Cornwall affiliated members
- Entry fees from the Ladies Two Wood Pairs competition
- Joining fee for the Vice-Presidents’ Association (Subscription £2 per person)
- Member’s green fees and the ‘spider’ monies from Vice-Presidents’ matches
YOUR VICE PRESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
Chairman: Des Masters Selected match to match
Secretary: Stephen Gibson (01579 370202) Judith Mankee (01209 2143690)
Asst. Secretary John Bullen (01872 862416) Anna Ritson (01872 225689)
All the details of fixtures and how to apply to play in matches are included in the County Handbook.
H E L P!!!
Please help raise money for your fellow bowlers by joining the Vice Presidents’ Association and enjoy the friendly atmosphere of playing in the matches on greens throughout Cornwall